Call me!
Punktów :   
Ulubiona rasa: Wysokie Elfy
Najmniej lubiana rasa: Mroczne Krasnoludy
Jednostka: Driada,Smoczy Jeździec
Tytan: Burza
Profesja: Wojownik

Ciekawostka dotycząca kompozytorów

Przemierzając muzykę z anime 12Kingdoms, youtube oraz inne, wszelakie fora zauważyłem, że jeden utwór ma wielu kompozytorów. Poniżej podam dwa przykłady, choć jest ich oczywiście więcej.

~1~
1.12Kingdoms - Ruika - kompozytor : Kunihiko Ryo
2.Warlords Battlecry 2 - Silvemyr - kompozytor : Kunihiko Ryo
3.Heroes of Might and Magic IV - Rough Theme - kompozytor : Paul Anthony Romero

~2~
1. 12Kingdoms - Fuushun - kompozytor : Kunihiko Ryo
2. Half-Life 2 Eclipse mod - kompozytor sprzed remix : Rich Douglas

Ciekawostka dotyczy tego, że ... Żaden z powyższych kompozytorów nie inspirował się drugim. Skąd takie podobieństwo ? Głównie z tego, że wszyscy inspirowali się old Irish utworami. Dlatego każdy utwór ma identyczną podstawę, lecz inne tło.

Paul Romero napisał:

The chord progressions used in both sets of music are progressions that date back up to 500 years. Many composers use the same chord progression (only 12 major and 12 minor chords exist in all music) so you will hear these progressions in many many pieces of music over the last 5 centuries. As for the second set of comparisons, I think whoever created the music for twelve kingdoms probably did hear my music from HOMMIV because I've never played a video game or watched anime my entire life! So I know I've never been exposed to any music from twelve kingdoms (actually I've never even heard of it). I only write music for specific areas that game producers ask of me.

Paul Romero napisał:

I think what all three of us composers have in common is that we probably used an ancient instrument sample (companies sell pre-recorded bits of ancient instruments playing very old melodic fragments which then I can add orchestral accompaniment and vary the speed of the melody to suit the mood. These fragments come in instrumental catalogs and many soundtrack composers will use bits and pieces of melodies to incorporate into their scores. I’m not sure what catalog the little tune came from but I’m sure it’s from the same one that the other composers used as well. I try not to use such pre-recorded fragments due to the fact that lots of other composers will be using the same tool, but when you have deadlines like we have in this industry (i.e., producers needing a 3 minute piece of music within 24 hours, composed, recorded, mixed, mastered, then embedded into the graphics), we use every tool possible in order to have a good-sounding piece of music created in a timely fashion.

Kolejno podam datę wydania poszczególnych tytułów według daty:
1. March 12, 2002 - Warlords Battlecry II
2. March 28, 2002 - Heroes of Might and Magic IV
3. April 9, 2002 - 12Kingdoms

Można powiedzieć, że wszystkie tytuły i utwory są rodziną, skoro wszystkie trzy dzieła zostały wydane tak blisko siebie. Podsumowując, jeśli ktoś lubi czystą, akustyczną melodię z WB2, zapraszam do słuchania Kunihiko Ryo, pamiętając, że nie są one powiązane z innymi wersjami.

Ostatnio edytowany przez Asiņains (2014-08-20 22:28:42)

http://steamsignature.com/status/english/76561198004299557.png

• Index
  •  » Browar
  •  » Ciekawostka dotycząca kompozytorów

Nasi Sojusznicy

Tajemnice Antagarichu | Heroes of Might & Magic 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 Forum
e-Gildia Graczy

Stopka forum

RSS